Our former laundry, Amity is now a cosy cottage for two. It has a light, airy beach-hut feel and is packed full of unique features. It is a perfect hideaway – whether for a romantic weekend, a walking holiday, a surfing break or a simple space to unwind and explore North Devon.
In Amity there are beautiful driftwood finds, a bespoke hazel wood bannister, mezzanine bedroom, a pallet bed and dust sheet blinds. There are old bottles forming a window, and the shelving unit is made with breeze blocks. Once you get used to them, you'll love the ladder-like stairs!
This is Susannah’s favourite:
“It’s cosy and secluded from the rest of the house, and feels so very private and quiet.”
- Sleeps 2 (sorry no children or babies).
- 1 double bed.
- Wifi available, DVD player, flat screen TV.
- Dining seating for 2 and lounge seating for 2.
- Staircase may not be suitable for the elderly or those with restricted mobility.
- Linen and towels are included (please bring your own beach towels).
- Self-catering – the kitchen is fully furnished with everything you might need.
- Fridge and small freezer section, toaster, double oven and hob.
- Access to washing machines, tumble dryer and washing lines.
- Shared terrace, garden, BBQ, tennis court, surf/bike store and games room on site.
- Owners live onsite.
- Sorry but no pets or smoking in the apartment.