Sleeps 2 + 2
Constance is entered via the west-wing entrance hall, up the stairs to the second floor. The front door opens to a hallway which stretches out to become a generous lounge. This was the original, unused loft space and is now a wonderful, spacious apartment, with ample room for a family.
Its secret is that it's the only apartment with its own private outdoor space – double doors open out onto the roof where we have some fabulous decking. You can sit out here and and listen to the rolling sea while you cuddle up with a mug of tea and a good book.
- Sleeps 2 + 2 in 1 bedroom and a lounge (‘Z beds’ for younger children can be made available for a small charge).
- 1 double bed and 1 double sofa-bed.
- WiFi available, DVD player, flat screen TV.
- Dining seating for 4 and lounge seating for 4.
- Linen and towels are included (please bring your own beach towels).
- Bathroom with a shower over the bath.
- Self– catering; the kitchen contains everything you might need.
- A fridge and freezer, hob, grill, double oven, microwave, toaster, granite worktops & dishwasher.
- Access to washing machines, tumble dryer and washing lines.
- Shared terrace, garden, BBQ, tennis court, surf/bike store and games room on site.
- Owners live onsite.
- Sorry but no pets or smoking in the apartment.