Sleeps 3 + 3
You enter Serenity via the west-wing entrance hall, up the stairs to the second floor.
It's a firm favourite with many of our guests for the light and space that it offers.
It is a great apartment for either a couple on their own or a family. The kitchen is generously proportioned so you can cook up a feast if you fancy. The views out to the front garden through the mullion windows are far-reaching and full of green fields.
The view even inspired this painting by one of our guests, Jane Lucas.
This is Richard’s favourite apartment:
“It’s the perfect apartment for young families like ours who like to be together! I love the bedroom with the magical children’s beds hidden away in the eaves and the king- size bed secluded by the partition. I particularly enjoy the light in this south-facing apartment and the view of the rolling hills through the mullion windows in the lounge and kitchen.”
- Sleeps 3 + 3 in 1 bedroom and a lounge.
- 1 king bed, 1 child’s single bed, 1 trundle bed (beneath single bed) and 2 single sofa-beds.
- Wifi available (we have a rural internet service and as such fibre is unavailable).
- DVD player, flat screen TV.
- Dining seating for 6 and lounge seating for 6.
- Linen and towels are included (please bring your own beach towels).
- Bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Self-catering – the kitchen comes fully-furnished with everything you might need.
- A fridge and freezer, hob, microwave, double oven, toaster, dishwasher, granite worktops.
- Access to washing machines, tumble dryer and washing lines.
- Shared terrace, garden, BBQ, surf/bike store, tennis court and games room on site.
- Owners live onsite.
- Sorry but no pets or smoking in the apartment.