Affinity is a light and bright apartment covering 2,000 square feet. Accessed via the main manor house front door, it is situated on the first floor at the head of the grand staircase. You enter the apartment into an exceptionally large kitchen, dining and living space. This room is perfect for chatting, letting the children play or watching a film whilst cooking the dinner.
The whole apartment is beautifully finished and has a great sense of history. High ceilings are complemented by feature fireplaces and beams, and original oak panel doors. Neutral soft furnishings add to this elegance. There are stunning views from the south-facing stone mullion windows over the formal garden, countryside and coast.
All the rooms are a good size, but the master bedroom is a spectacularly large room; furnished with a super-king mahogany sleigh bed. The family bedroom lives up to its name, furnished with a super-king bed and a single/day bed. It too faces south, and is both light and bright for much of the day.
This is Tracey’s favourite apartment:
“I love the grandeur, character and space this apartment has, particularly in the main bedroom. I can think of nothing better than spreading out on the chaise longue reading a book looking out to sea through the beautiful old mullion window… heaven!”
- Sleeps 7 across 3 bedrooms (‘Z beds’ for younger children can be made available for a small charge).
- Bedroom 1: Super-king bed, an ensuite lavatory and bath in the room.
- Bedroom 2: Super-king bed, a single bed, and a shared grand bathroom.
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds and a shared grand bathroom.
- Self–Catering: A kitchen with everything you might need.
- Wifi available (we have a rural internet service and as such fibre is unavailable).
- DVD player, flat screen TV.
- Dining seating for 10 and lounge seating for 8.
- A double oven and hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, granite worktops.
- Linen and towels included (please bring your own beach towels).
- Access to washing machines, tumble dryer and washing lines.
- Shared terrace, garden, BBQ, surf/bike store, tennis court and games room onsite.
- Owners live onsite.
- Sorry but no pets or smoking in the apartment.