Bliss is a very spacious apartment offering over 2,000 square feet to stretch out in. Accessed via the main manor house front door, it is situated on the first floor at the top of the grand staircase.
Bliss is a beautifully appointed apartment, with high ceilings and feature fireplaces in each room, original oak panel doors and a historic character. The lounge and front bedroom boast stunning views from the south-facing stone mullion windows over the formal garden, countryside and coast.
This is Steve’s favourite apartment:
“I like the large rooms, the space, the views, the décor, the beds – it’s great for sharing or retreating into one of the rooms!”
- Sleeps 8 across 3 bedrooms (‘Z beds’ for younger children can be made available for a small charge).
- Bedroom 1: King bed and a single, OR three singles, with ensuite bathroom with shower over bath.
- Bedroom 2: King bed with a shared lavatory and shower room.
- Bedroom 3: Super-king bed, single bed and a shared lavatory and shower room.
- Wifi available (we have a rural internet service and as such fibre is unavailable).
- DVD player, flat screen TV.
- Dining and lounge seating for ten.
- Self-catering – the kitchen is fully equipped with everything you might need.
- A large double oven with gas hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, toaster, dishwasher.
- Linen and towels are included (please bring your own beach towels).
- Access to washing machines, tumble dryer and washing lines.
- Shared terrace, garden, BBQ, surf/bike store, tennis court and games room on site.
- Owners live onsite.
- Sorry but no pets or smoking in the apartment.